Scotia Clinic, Tralee
Monday 28th January 2019, 5:30pm
Monday 25th March 2019, 5:30pm
Monday 20th May 2019, 5:30pm
Monday 22nd July 2019, 5:30pm
Monday 23rd September 2019, 5:30pm
Monday 25th November 2019, 5:30pm
Topics to be discussed include:
- Benefits of breastfeeding, for both baby and mom
- How to get your breastfeeding started
- Specific challenges encountered while breastfeeding and how to overcome them
- Looking after needs of mom / new mom
- Expressing and storage of breast milk
- Common feeding problems and discomforts often encountered in the first 0-4 months
Please contact to book your place.
Home visits also available postnatally.
Breastfeeding consultations are reimbursable from health insurance providers.